Having your picture taken, on your wedding day, or portrait session, is… uncomfortable for everyone. I understand that and my first step is to help my subjects to feel more comfortable. A more comfortable you makes for a better picture, and that’s what we all want.
I keep things light and supportive, this is about you – your experience. This is where my sarcastic super power helps to divert your mind from the weirdness of being photographed.
Most importantly, you can relax; I will take care of you.
Before, during and after, I am there to help you through the process. Together, we’ll collaborate so that your photography needs and preferences are achieved.
I have preset wedding collection. However, it is important to find out what you want and tailor coverage that works for you and your budget.
To remove any guesswork though, my typical wedding photography coverage runs between $2600 - $4500. Contact me for a consultation and let’s find out what your typical can look like.
What comes with my wedding coverage:
- I offer two wedding photographers
- Online gallery for you and your guests to view
- An ample selection of edited, full resolution digital files with printing rights
- Engagement sessions: Either around Richmond, or wherever you need, these are an excellent way to learn more about each other before the wedding day, and a fun, relaxed session
- Unique and modern bridal portraits
- A concierge approach to service:
- Multiple touchpoints before and after your wedding day – via email, in person or Skype, I will help you plan for your wedding day photography, how it will work with your timeline, and your album design process
- I have many wedding products as well. Because your images should not live on your computer
- Heirloom Albums: custom designed and professionally bound
- Custom prints, canvas, matted or even metals, they will bring the memories of your day to the walls of your home
- Wedding invites, save the date and other press-printed products
- Signature mats or albums
Sound interesting? The next step should be to set up an in-person consultation. Contact me here to schedule some time.